01 May 2013

Going a-Grandma-ing

Owing to a mixture of the app not working properly and my being away from home with no computer, this entry will be without images - unless BlogGo's update comes along in the meantime, that is.

The sun is shining again - remark-worthy, I feel, as it's so rare. I have just been looking at a website of a young Japanese knitting designer:
and am thinking or ordering two of her patterns for bolero-style cardigans for children and adults made from Shetland wool. Expect I will have to find something easier to look after than that for child's version, though.

I am staying near to Birmingham, UK for now and enjoying the fact that there is a good shopping area nearby, for a change, which is where I am off to soon. Then I will indulge myself with some knitting (haven't done any for ages) and perhaps a walk in sun before fetching granddaughter in the early afternoon: after that I can't say for sure what I will be doing! 😊

Hopefully, I will be able to go back to my North Wales holiday and pictures soon........


No comments:

Post a Comment