03 March 2014

New Beginnings 1

Back to my Blog....such a long time since I last posted..

During my walks on the past few days, it has become obvious that, despite the weather Spring seems to be coming......


The Daffodils have quite a long way to go but the Snowdrops are out......



as are the Crocuses and even a lone Primrose.....





....which I was surprised to see, as I was some Hawthorn blossom....



Apart from this, everything seems very stark, for the moment, anyway, with signs of the recent storms....



Today, the sun has shone but the wind was cold, so I don't suppose that'll encourage anything else to appear, for the moment.

The water in the Bourne is high, still, unsurprisingly...






I haven't seen so much water under this bridge before.

The first lambs have appeared in a field down the road but they are quite well-grown...



Part 2, coming soon......





No comments:

Post a Comment